So here it is...
This week I am grateful for:
- Having my hair cut and dyed and for my mum and my sister who took Eli for a walk whilst I had it done so that I could have some breath easy time to pamper myself. My new hair style has definitely helped to improve how I feel about my appearance, something that I have been seriously struggling with internally since pregnancy and cutting off my dreadlocks.
- Having had swimming lessons when I was a child. I love swimming and I have taken up going twice a week to loose some weight and to improve my general health. I am so glad to have a physical activity that I enjoy and a pool down the road I can swim in. I also took Eli swimming for the first time on Monday and I had such a lovely time. He was unsure of the water at first but then loved it. His little head was looking from side to side pretty awe struck with his surroundings and he was splashing his legs and arms. He was so tired when we got home he slept most of the day.
- My legs for carrying me everywhere I want to go.
- Eli sleeping through the night from 10pm until about 5:45am three nights in a row this week :-). I know I am so lucky that he is doing this at only 8 weeks.
- Having the opportunity to have a lovely day in town yesterday with my partner and our baby. We had dinner at Frankie and Benny's which was tasty and it was nice to spend sometime out of the house as a family together.
- My beautiful smiley little boy...