Taking the chance to sit and reflect...
This week I have been grateful for...
- Being approached in the street by a random dready mama and invited to a baby group at a local church.
- Making new friends and spending time in their company.
- Baby clothes shopping and finding Eli some shoes and some trousers.
- The arrival of my Ergo baby carrier and the generosity of my father who helped me pay for it. Thank you Dad :-).
- The sun giving us one last glimpse of summer before autumn takes hold.
- A partner who doesn't mind letting me paint Spiderman on his arm over and over again ready for the superhero party I am painting at next Sunday.
- A tidy house.
- Lamaze toys because Eli loves his so much.