This week I have been grateful for...
- A lazy Sunday lie in refreshing my body and soul.
- Spending an evening out of the house with Chilly while Chilly's mum took care of Eli. We went to a Mexican restaurant and ate lots of tasty food and drank some tasty margaritas and enjoyed each others company.
- A squirrel sat on my fence taking me by surprise. Living in the middle of a inner city row of terrace houses its not very often you see a squirrel minding its own business sat on your garden fence.
- Taking two face painting bookings for October. My first since pelvic girdle pain made me incapable of working.
- Cups of tea with my mum.
- Cat cuddles
- My little boy learning how to hold his toys and carry them around. At the minute he is loving his toy lion, he thinks it is very tasty.
- Rubbing my face into Eli's tummy as he laughed and laughed and laughed yesterday morning.